The student will understand the legal authorities about the Personal Protection Officer Commission and the responsibilities necessary to carry out duties as a Commissioned Security Officer. Online training is the Class requirement that you can complete at your own pace. You will need to add the Level 4 Practical hands-on course to complete your training.
Please note you will also be required to take the MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory) administered by a licensed psychologist before your Level 4 License will be issued.
Individual Registration: will provide individual access only.
Group Registration: How can Group Registration help?
A group leader can enroll from the purchase page “Check Enroll” and add a group name
Current clients just add Group names with the purchase.
Create Groups based on subject
- Create subject-wise Groups such as Security Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4.
- The individuals who are conducting the lessons can be Group Leaders.
- They can create and share group codes to make sure students enroll in their respective groups.
- Course instructors can handle their Groups from the Groups Dashboard.
- This includes enrolling/unenrolling individuals, managing registrations, viewing all the groups at a glance, and other features.
- Track assignments, their quiz performance, and their overall progress, to give group leaders an exact idea of how well they are performing.
- 10 products – 10 percent
- 15 products – 20 percent
- 20 products – 25 percent
- 25 products – 30 percent