This course qualifies the Non-Commissioned Security Officer to become Commissioned (armed). In this course, you will learn the Rules and Regulations necessary to do the job legally. Online training is the Class requirement you can complete at your own pace. You will need to add the Level 3 Practical hands-on course to complete your training.
“Please be advised under the Private Security Act (Occ. Code Chapter 1702) and Administrative Rule 35.4 (37 Tex. Admin. Code 1), a criminal conviction may disqualify you from a registration, commission, or license under the Act. You may wish to review Rule 35.4’s list of disqualifying offenses and the related periods of ineligibility, available on the department’s website at http://www.dps.texas.gov/rsd/psb/index.htm (click on the link to Administrative Code). You also have a right to request from the department a criminal history evaluation letter under Occupations Code Section 53.102.”
Individual Registration: will provide individual access only.
Group Registration: How can Group Registration help?
A group leader can enroll from the purchase page “Check Enroll” and add a group name.
Current clients just add Group names with the purchase.
Create Groups based on subject
- Create subject-wise Groups such as Security Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4.
- The individuals who are conducting the lessons can be Group Leaders.
- They can create and share group codes to ensure students enroll in their respective groups.
- Course instructors can handle their Groups from the Groups Dashboard.
- This includes enrolling/unenrolling individuals, managing registrations, viewing all the groups at a glance, and other features.
- Track assignments, quiz performance, and their overall progress to give group leaders an exact idea of how well they are performing.