The student will understand the legal authorities of the Personal Protection Officer Commission and the responsibilities necessary to carry out duties as a Commissioned Security Officer. Online training is the Class requirement you can complete at your own pace. You will need to add the Level 4 Practical hands-on course to complete your training.
Please note you will also be required to take the MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory) administered by a licensed psychologist before your Level 4 License will be issued.
“Please be advised under the Private Security Act (Occ. Code Chapter 1702) and Administrative Rule 35.4 (37 Tex. Admin. Code 1), a criminal conviction may disqualify you from a registration, commission, or license under the Act. You may wish to review Rule 35.4’s list of disqualifying offenses and the related periods of ineligibility, available on the department’s website at http://www.dps.texas.gov/rsd/psb/index.htm (click on the link to Administrative Code). You also have a right to request from the department a criminal history evaluation letter under Occupations Code Section 53.102.”
Individual Registration: will provide individual access only.
Group Registration: How can Group Registration help?
A group leader can enroll from the purchase page “Check Enroll” and add a group name.
Current clients just add Group names with the purchase.
Create Groups based on subject
- Create subject-wise Groups such as Security Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4.
- The individuals who are conducting the lessons can be Group Leaders.
- They can create and share group codes to ensure students enroll in their respective groups.
- Course instructors can handle their Groups from the Groups Dashboard.
- This includes enrolling/unenrolling individuals, managing registrations, viewing all the groups at a glance, and other features.
- Track assignments, quiz performance, and their overall progress to give group leaders an exact idea of how well they are performing.