Texas Department of Public Safety’s Private Security Bureau (PSB) requires 6 hours of Continuing Education training and firearms requalification every two (2) years to renew the Commissioned Security Officer License. This course provides the Level 3 re-qualification training and exam, as required by the State of Texas and the PSB to renew your expired or expiring Commission. Online training is the Class requirement you can complete at your own pace. You will need to add the Level 3 Recertification Practical hands-on course to complete your training.
To receive your commission as an armed security officer, you must complete the Level 2 and Level 3 (Class and Practical hands-on) courses.
“Please be advised under the Private Security Act (Occ. Code Chapter 1702) and Administrative Rule 35.4 (37 Tex. Admin. Code 1), a criminal conviction may disqualify you from a registration, commission, or license under the Act. You may wish to review Rule 35.4’s list of disqualifying offenses and the related periods of ineligibility, available on the department’s website at http://www.dps.texas.gov/rsd/psb/index.htm (click on the link to Administrative Code). You also have a right to request from the department a criminal history evaluation letter under Occupations Code Section 53.102.”
Individual Registration: will provide individual access only.
Group Registration: How can Group Registration help?
A group leader can enroll from the purchase page “Check Enroll” and add a group name.
Current clients just add Group names with the purchase.
Create Groups based on subject
- Create subject-wise Groups such as Security Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4.
- The individuals who are conducting the lessons can be Group Leaders.
- They can create and share group codes to ensure students enroll in their respective groups.
- Course instructors can handle their Groups from the Groups Dashboard.
- This includes enrolling/unenrolling individuals, managing registrations, viewing all the groups at a glance, and other features.
- Track assignments, quiz performance, and their overall progress to give group leaders an exact idea of how well they are performing.
- 5 products – 10 percent
- 10 products – 15 percent
- 15 products – 20 percent
- 20 products – 25 percent