This course will certify the client to carry OC Pepper Spray while on duty. The client will learn about the safe and effective use, the different levels of contamination, and how to properly decontaminate after exposure. Clients are not required to be spayed in order to be certified. Clients will receive a certification certificate upon successful completion of this course.
- Must hold a Commissioned permit.
Note: Non-Commissioned can take the course, the Private Security Board has approved training on the use of a chemical dispensing device as a supplement to the Level III training curricula. The defensive tactics and use of force components of the Level III training course provide the background training necessary to ensure the officer’s use of the device is safe, appropriate, and authorized. The Pepper Spray Training is therefore approved only for those who have successfully completed the Level III training.
Notice: “Please be advised under the Private Security Act (Occ. Code Chapter 1702) and Administrative Rule 35.4 (37 Tex. Admin. Code 1), a criminal conviction may disqualify you from a registration, commission, or license under the Act. You may wish to review Rule 35.4’s list of disqualifying offenses and the related periods of ineligibility, available on the department’s website at http://www.dps.texas.gov/rsd/psb/index.htm (click on the link to Administrative Code). You also have a right to request from the department a criminal history evaluation letter under Occupations Code Section 53.102.”
Individual Registration: will provide individual access only.
Group Registration: How can Group Registration help?
A group leader can enroll from the purchase page “Check Enroll” and add a group name.
Current clients just add Group names with the purchase.
Create Groups based on subject
Make Course Instructors as Group Leaders
- Create subject-wise Groups such as Security Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4.
can manage individuals using the Groups Dashboard
- The individuals who are conducting the lessons can be Group Leaders.
- They can create and share group codes to ensure students enroll in their respective groups.
Track progress and reports
- Course instructors can handle their Groups from the Groups Dashboard.
- This includes enrolling/unenrolling individuals, managing registrations, viewing all the groups at a glance, and other features.
- Track assignments, quiz performance, and their overall progress to give group leaders an exact idea of how well they are performing.